Saturday, January 6, 2007

What I Like

I am both educated and entertained by the interesting things I see and read over at Nerve.com

For example: Boys and Girls

And there is always Scanner - Your Daily Cup of WTF?

In other news, my wife and I share the keys to this blog. This is the place where we can let our hair down (among other things) and talk about things that are "unmentionable" on our other blogs. To lesson confusion about who is the author of each post, I guess we'll have to start signing each one. Leaving our real names is unacceptable though. We'll have to get busy tomorrow thinking of pen names.

So far we've shared two pictures of her and none of me. Maybe we'll snap some couples pics for HNT next week. I may as well be as brave and get my skin involved as well.

Thanks for the very kind comments. I hope this continues to be as fun as it is now.

Peace.

No comments: