Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Two Articles of Interest

I read the following two interesting pieces in The Australian today.

All sorts dabble in sex trade

Brothels boost to self-esteem

I can totally understand the second one. It's sad that it seems so necessary for some spouses. Thankfully, even though our busy schedules don't allow us much time together for intimate conversations, our relationship is strong and we both listen well if one of us just needs to talk or feel loved.

As for the first article, I wonder what I could do if I decided to do something related to sex for money. There's no way I could work as a male prostitute, but with the blessing of my wife (and assurance that other family members would never find out), I'm sure there are things I would enjoy doing to bring extra income home. I would have no problem being photographed nude, though I'm not sure I have the body for it. (Heck, I'm doing that here for free.) But I wonder about the grey area. Interesting.

-Him

No comments: