Thursday, February 1, 2007

So, I've been thinking.......

I've been thinking about doing some writing. This would surprise most people I know including my husband. LOL I have read some erotica recently and it has me thinking of sharing my own. I've had stories running around inside my head for a long time and have even written some(years ago). This is going to surprise the "him" half of this duo the most. I've never shared these stories with anyone before and I'm a little hesitant to share them now. I guess it's because writing is so very personal and putting it out there just invites criticism. I'm not sure I'm ready for that. So we will see where this thought goes.

~Her

4 comments:

Osbasso said...

Two thoughts--one can rarely go wrong with erotica. I think that if you've thought it and written it, then you should take the next step and let the rest of us check it out! Second thought--I think you'd get nothing but support from us. The HNT crowd tends to be nothing BUT supportive!

OK--three thoughts. I'll bet "him" would love to hear them too! Might really shake things up for the two of you! Even if WE don't get to share, you should definitely share with him!

Anonymous said...

Just go for it! Its your blog, F-em if anyone doesn’t like it! Bloglad is all about getting your thoughts and feelings out. A place to explore. The pics are a bonus, and what an awesome bonus! Phew!

Ra Ra Ra!

Shasta Gibson said...

Oh, please write and share it with us :) People are generally not critical of erotica.

I look forward to reading it if you decide to go ahead :D

Anonymous said...

Well if you write it...you must share it! :-)
I, personally, would love to read it. And I bet 'him' would also.