Sunday, February 4, 2007

He's Got A Soft Spot for Sexy Burlesque

No strip clubs for me. I long for the days of yore when a show was a show. (Did I just say yore?) I've only been to a few strip clubs in my day and I guess the stripping took place backstage. Not to complain about naked beauties too much, but I'd like to be able to bring my imagination with me for the event.

That's where burlesque comes in. Burlesque delivers me no guarantees of nakedness. What it does guarantee is my money's worth. The accompanying music is carefully selected, the outfits are chosen with every sexy detail regarded and the emphasis is on the dance. Burlesque gives me art with my excitement. There's a local act that I've yet to see but long for the opportunity.

Today's New York Times featured a story on artist Julie Atlas Muz. I'd never heard of her before and was happy to check out her site. On the link below, you'll see a page link to a video of one of her sexy shows. The part at the end with her silhouette behind a large white sheet gives me ideas for a future HNT with my beautiful wife. Sounds like a fun challenge.

~Him

www.julieatlasmuz.com/burlesque.shtml

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As far a strip clubs, been there done that, not all that. I have never been to a burlesque show. Probably won’t. I do however, like you HNT ideas.

Tara Tainton said...

I've yet to see a burlesque show, and it's high on my list. You'd think I'd have made it to one here in Vegas by now! :(

xoxo
Tara